Thursday, June 23, 2016

Review of Only For You by E.L. Todd

Only for You (Forever and Always, #1)Only for You by E.L. Todd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

E.L. Todd does it again! Another hard to put down romance. Only For You is the first in the Forever and Always series. Scarlet and Sean are BFFs who are always there for each other. If you like best friends turned lovers you'll love this contemporary romance. This book was addictive like a good soap opera on TV.

I'm not such a hot fan of Sean. I mean yeah he is protective of Scarlet and helps her whenever she needs it. However he sucks at being a good listener. I also can't believe he'd mess around on her friend from work the day after he was with Scarlet. I don't blame her for ending things with him.

To be honest I'd rather see Scarlet find a new love interest like Cortland. I want to see him get jealous when Sean comes back around and proves to be better for Scarlet. I guess we'll have to see what happens in the next book.

I'm rating Only For You a 3.5 - 4 stars because the book was written very well and I practically devoured it like I do with all her books...so addicting!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment