Friday, June 24, 2016

Review of A Train Through Time by Bess McBride

A Train Through Time (Train Through Time, #1)A Train Through Time by Bess McBride
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow it's been such a long time since I've read a time travel romance even though they are my absolute favorite. I remember my first romance novel I read was a time travel and that's what started my love for reading romances. I forget the name of the book but I think it was a harlequin novel. I really wish I could remember it though. Sounds like a fun research project is in my future ;)

Anyways I've been dying to read one of Bess McBride's books because I've heard how good they are. So I bought A Train Through Time from amazon. I think it was only 1.99 or maybe even 99c to buy either way it was an excellent price!

Very good read indeed! What I liked the most about the book is Ellie because every time she'd say something modern everyone would give her crazy looks lol! I also liked Robert's devotion to her no matter how outlandish time travel sounds. I was hoping they'd find a way for him to meet her in the future when she became stuck in the present day but then we wouldn't get Edward's sweet encounter in the end.

I'm rating A Train Through Time 4 out of 5 stars. For fans of time travel romance, Bess McBride has several books to quench our thirst. I'm definitely a fan of hers now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment