Thursday, July 28, 2016

Island Kisses by Krista Lakes

Island Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story (The Kisses Series Book 9)Island Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great contemporary romance from Krista Lakes! Island Kisses is about a young blogger named Harper who writes about her experiences with bad dates. Her sister signs her up for a dating site guaranteed to make the perfect match. What will she blog about when she meets Gabe - the best date ever?

One thing that stood out in this book for me is Harper's mom. She is just like my mom LOL! I'm already married but if I wasn't I just know my mom would be desperate to see me hitched and have grand babies for her. It's her mom's constant worrying that is so like my mom. This is why I was able to relate to Harper and her family.

I'm rating Island Kisses a 5 out of 5 stars. Gabe is the funnest and hottest billionaire! Not only does he know how to be a fun date but he really knows how to spoil a girl. As a football fan myself (Go Packers!!) I'd be ecstatic if someone got me box seats to a game and surprised me with a jersey. Don't even get me started on his mansion LOL!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment