Sunday, July 3, 2016

Review of Forever and Always by E.L. Todd

Forever and Always is book 2 in the Forever and Always series. Can you guess who's back...Penelope. Whomp whomp whomp :(  This time with big news that could tear apart Sean and Scarlet for good.

Sean and Scarlet are ultimately tested in this book not just in their relationship but also what they want to do with their lives.   We see Sean in New York not willing to pack up and leave his job but on the west coast Scarlet is successfully running her own business.   They really want to make the relationship work.  Then when Penelope comes back I think that was the final deciding factor on it all.  Seriously all hell breaks loose!

***Spoiler alert***
Sean is an idiot for going back to Penelope. Yeah I said it!  If he just would have talked things through with Scarlet before making his decision she probably could've talked some sense into him.  I don't blame her for not wanting to take him back.   Anyways I'm happy with the way this book ended and how much Sean helped her and Ryan out in the end.

I'm rating Forever and Always a 4 out of 5 stars.  I love romances filled with drama and surprises and this book delivered! Hopefully this will be the end of Penelope - I  can't stand her if you can't already tell LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment