Thursday, July 21, 2016

Saving Sarah by Kathy Ivan

Saving Sarah (Susan Stoker's Special Forces)Saving Sarah by Kathy Ivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Anna goes missing during spring break while in New Orleans and now her sister, Sarah is on the hunt looking for her. Sarah enlists the help of Ranger and his SEAL buddies to help. This story captured my attention from the very first page! I couldn't put the book down until it was finished.

Reminiscent of Natalee Holloway's story, I wish her story could have a happy ending as this one did for Anna and Sarah. Using the best resources and people in the field, it's no surprise they are going to find Anna and the ones responsible for her disappearance. I enjoyed watching Ranger and Sarah's working relationship develop into something more personal even if it is under bad circumstances.

I'm rating Saving Sarah a 5 out of 5 stars. I found myself more intrigued by the sister's disappearance and finding the guys who took her than I was with the growing attraction between Sarah and Ranger. The romance bit is like added bonus to the mystery!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment