Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review of Within the Veil by Brandy Vallance

Within the VeilWithin the Veil by Brandy Vallance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The cover is absolutely stunning! It's vibrant and colorful just like the main character Feya. The historical accuracy is spot on. I can tell the author did extensive research. The reader gets a rare treat - to meet Robert Louis Stevenson!!

Brought to the edge of starvation, Feya is willing to steal the crown jewels for her young siblings. With gypsy blood in her soul and fire in her heart, she is a force to be reckoned with. Alasdair however is the character who I feel has grown the most through the story. In the beginning he was like a younger version of his overbearing father. After meeting Feya and the adventures they share, he finds his true self.

I'm rating Within the Veil a 5 out of 5 stars. The author had me worried to the very end. I was so scared that Feya and Alasdair wouldn't end up together. The author had me on the edge of my seat through the last chapter. Let me say I am not disappointed at all and love the ending :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment