Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pure Torture by Tania Sparks

Pure Torture (Oblivion on Tour, #3)Pure Torture by Tania Sparks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

"What happens on tour stays on tour" is the perfect motto for this rockin' romance. Nikki's lil sister Kitty always had a crush on the drummer Cody. Now that's she's grown and looking as hot as ever Cody can't help but want her. Tania Sparks takes the reader on a roller coaster ride of emotions with the band Oblivion as Cody and Kitty figure out what is the relationship between them.

Cody is like the stereotypical rock star. He never sleeps with a woman more than once. He can't even keep up with their names! I think it surprises everyone when they see Cody and Kitty making out lol! I'm more surprised that her brother Nikki didn't put up an even bigger fight for her. What starts out as a one night stand soon becomes much more.

I'm rating Pure Torture a 3.5 out of 5 stars. If you like a lot of sex with a bit of kinky in it then you'll like this! At first it's like Cody and Kitty can't keep their hands off each other lol. I would've liked to have seen more drama in the first half of the book. I mean her brother doesn't seem bothered by knowing his little sister is having wild sex with his friend. I would've liked to see more tension between them. I also wish Cody could've fought off his lust for her more than he did. Best friend's little sister is forbidden fruit and liable to end a friendship. This was a good read with lots of sex, drugs (ok maybe not too much of those) and rock n roll!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment