Monday, July 25, 2016

The Thief Steals her Earl by Christina McKnight

The Thief Steals Her EarlThe Thief Steals Her Earl by Christina McKnight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jude and Cart's story is such a delight! So refreshing to see the hero shy, socially awkward and not super wealthy. I love it!! I usually like my heroes strong, carefree, and alpha male. However I really liked Cart, he's like a breath of fresh air compared to most of the men I meet in romance novels. Perhaps it's because I too like Cart am socially awkward and like him would rather spend my day at a museum than a high society tea.

With a shared interest in art and historical artifacts, Cart and Jude have much in common. I love how their love of history and learning is what attracts one to the other. He'd be considered a nerd by today's standards but a very attractive one!

I'm rating this book a 5 out of 5 stars. Ms. McKnight has me itching to read everyone's story - Theo, Garrett, and Jude's twin sister Sam especially! This is definitely one of the best books I've read this summer.

The best parts are when Jude and Cart are together. My favorite part is when they first meet and he ends up falling in the mud and water (something I could see myself doing LOL!) He turns around expecting her to have left with the others and she's still there for him. Love it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment